You can often hear "I don't have time, I'm burning". What to do, if it's a real fire? Panic? It's not our choice! Let's prepare in advance. Experts from Odnoklassniki will share their experience on how to make the code reliable, how to prevent the complete unavailability of applications, and how to act in case of an accident.
At the round table we will talk about:
- How to write code so as not to "get in trouble".
- Why test loop and production are different, and why something is hard to do with it.
- How to investigate an incident and get to the bottom of the cause.
- Why you should correct the problems fast.
- How to fix correctly if "everything has fallen".
- Causes of problems.
- Incident management.
- Chaos engineering.